Purposely vulnerable networks built for Security Professionals & Security Enthusiasts. Networks are completely custom with every box designed to be vulnerable.
Get Started! - Simply VPN in with the kit provided and start slaying shells!
"What makes Slayer Labs different than others?"
- Open-Range Style Network - Non-standalone. Access to the entire range network. VM features include Domain joined, multi-homed, simulated user interaction, and more.
- Low-Price - Designed without the overhead of developing & maintaining training guides, walkthroughs, or certificates.
- Interconnected machines - Designed for more than just getting root. Ranges involve not only Initial Access, but also Lateral Movement, Pivoting and many other Post-Exploitation techniques.
- 25+ boxes - Windows & UNIX - Multiple Networks
- Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- Prices starting at $19
- Sign-up - Prices - More Info
- You've received intelligence of an omnimous corporation developing dangerously advanced AI & Robotics.
- Security is tight on this omnimous corp, but you've managed to gain access to a recently aquired company of theirs: ROADHOUSE.
- This newly aquired company is full of vulnerabilities and multiple paths to compromise the network.
- Can you save humanity by obtaining the key on the final machine?
More Ranges in development...
- What do I need to start?
Must reside in the US with high-speed internet access and a Pentesting VM with OpenVPN client, such as Kali Linux.
- How do I gain access to the range?
Once signed up you'll receive a digital access kit including range details, and a VPN access bundle.
- How do I pay for the lab?
Currently PayPal is the only mode of payment. Once pre-requisites are complete, you'll receive an email with payment instructions.
- Are there any lab guides, certificates of completion or walk-throughs?
Not currently. Open-range design for attackers to get creative without rushing to the finish. It's your choice on what you want to gain from each range.
- Are there Rules or in-scope IP's?
Yes. Every range will have its own Rules of Engagement and in-scope IP's. These will be provided in the digital access kit. There is also a Range Control page which includes this information once VPN is established.
- Can I create write-ups of the lab machines?
Not necessarily. Reviews and general range write-ups are ok. Please don't write step by step walkthroughs. Wouldn't want to spoil it for others.
- Why do I need to be in the US and not be behind a VPN?
To mitigate potential connectivity issues and daily off hours maintenance.
- Will any of my data be sold to third parties?
No. Personal data is not sold for any reason.