41 VM's - Windows & UNIX Systems
4 Domains - 5 Subnets - Cyberpunk Themed
Overall Difficulty Rating: CHALLENGING
Campaign Mode - Storyline along 10 Missions
Custom Software - Icebreakers, virus-programs & more
- Navigate the complex networks of The Sprawl without frustration.
- Follows the story of an elite cyberspace operator,   Case.
- Each mission offers a concise task, ultimately leading to the final level
Range Infrastructure entirely on Solid State Drives
Public Write-Ups Allowed
- Achieve exclusive security software on The Sprawl's own black market!
- Run these custom tools to break the ICE on targets with advanced security.
A wide variety of vulnerabilities with a focus on Windows AD & Web Apps.
Web App Security
- Own all 4 Domains
- Kerberoasting - Golden Tickets - Trust Abuse
- PS Remoting - Pivoting - Living off the Land
- GPO Misconfigurations - Unconstrained Delegation & More!
- Deserialization - JSON Web Tokens - Auth Bypass
- Client Side Attacks with simulated users
- Command Injection - SQLi - LFI - Type Juggling
- 5+ Custom WebApps with no public exploits
$22 for 14 Days
$38 for 30 Days
Must be located in the United States
Secure Payment through PayPal
What You Get
Group Specials Available
- VPN Access Kit.
- Access to ALL VM's, not standalone instances.
- Can utilize Campaign and/or Free-Roam mode.
- Access to the Range Control server. Includes Tips & the VM revert page.
Just Released August 2020!
Next Available VPN Start Time: ASAP
Send Email to:
In the email please include the following
A follow up email will be sent including TOS, ROE and PayPal Payment info.
- Range Name & Dates Requested - 14 OR 30 day increment.
- Time Zone.
- If you'd like to start on a specific date, indicate this as well. Otherwise it'll be ASAP.
Pentesting VM(s) such as Kali Linux and/or Commando
Kerberos exploit tools suchs as Rubeus or Impacket
Visual Studio is likely needed to compile exploits
A decent graphics card - NTLM with rockyou.txt is the max
Wired High Speed Internet
Rules of Engagement