Beginner friendly lab covering the basics of hacking. Should have some familiarity with Kali and/or common well-known security tools.
- Offense Basics
- Enumeration - Initial Access - PrivEsc - Post-Exploit
- WebApps - Linux & Windows CLI - Simulated Users
- Dumping & Cracking Hashes - Credential Reuse - Some Tunneling
- Metasploit & Exploit-DB
- All exploits can be executed with Metasploit or found via Exploit-DB
- Beginner friendly - tools outside of Kali Linux are not required, but may be helpful
- Utilize MSF not only for initial access but for post-exploitation
If you have intermediate skills this is a fun lab to rain shells and brush up on your techniques.
- Storyline along 11 Missions
- You're a Cyber Private-I, hired by a mysterious company to track down a missing person in the Sprawl...
- A futuristic cyberpunk universe dominated by corporations, ubiquitous technology and most of all, cyber-crime.
- Traverse the networks with helpful nudges - guiding you on the right path, hacking anything in your way!
- Each mission offers a concise task, ultimately leading to the final level.
Request Access by following the guidance here:
- Total Boxes: 11 - Windows & UNIX Systems
- Overall Difficulty: Beginner
- Released: February 2021
- Description: Focus on Offense Basics. Concentration on Metasploit and PoC's within Exploit-DB.
- Theme: You're a Cyber Private-I, hired by a mysterious company to track down a missing person in a futuristic cyberpunk universe...
- Mode: Campaign or Free-range
- Network: 2 subnets
- Continuous Security Patching: False
- Request Access: Send an email with your requested Range including a preferred Time-Block, and you'll be processed ASAP.